- Long hours and all-nighters are no match for Nutrovape. Our inhalable energy aid is
a natural blend of caffeine, taurine, and amino acids. Caffeine and amino acids are
known for their energy-boosting properties!
- Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, L-Theanine, Vitamin B-12,
Natural and Artificial Flavorings.
- Caffeine: There are so many metabolic effects of caffeine that it has been hard to sort out
which, exactly, are responsible for the increase in physical and mental energy that most
- Caffeine is known to boost the effects of the neurotransmitters: serotonin, dopamine, and
acetylcholine. Dopamine, for example, is known to affect levels of concentration. It blocks
adenosine receptors in the basal forebrain, which when not impeded, are what typically
signal the brain when it’s time to go to bed. Caffeine also increases the release of catecholamines (such as adrenaline) via the sympathetic nervous system, which among
other things can make your heart beat faster, send more blood to your muscles, and tell
your liver to release sugar into the bloodstream for energy.
- Caffeine can help muscles to contract by encouraging the sarcoplasmic reticulum in muscle
fibers to release calcium ions; it reduces the percentage of maximum exertion that a given
exercise requires. Increasing circulating and intracellular substrate availability, or “fuel for
the muscles”, occurs in response to changes brought on by caffeine, and may help to explain
the perception of reduced exertion during exercise.
- L-Theanine: Based on scientific research, there are methods of enhancing the cognitive and
energy enhancing effects of caffeine while minimizing any negative physical impact. The
synergy of caffeine combined with L-theanine enhances performance without causing
nervousness. L-theanine has been recognized for its own ability to stimulate but in a calm
- Researchers have found that the combination of caffeine and L-theanine particularly
improved speed and accuracy in tasks that required attention shifts. Participants also
showed reduced likelihood of being distracted during a memory task, which suggests that Ltheanine and caffeine in combination are beneficial for improving performance on
cognitively demanding tasks.
- Vitamin B-12: Vitamin B-12 is essential to energy production in the body. It is a nutrient
you need for good health and is one of the eight B vitamins that help the body convert the
food you eat into glucose, which gives you energy. Vitamin B-12 can, in some cases, reduce
feelings of tiredness and weakness associated with anemia.
- A nicotine-free nutritional supplement diffuser that you can take on-the-go.
- No Nicotine
- 100% Disposable
- 400 Breaths
- Oils Made in the USA
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- How Should I Use My Nutrovape Energy?
Don’t use it before bedtime and don’t exceed 20 inhalations in a single hour.
All Bright Tech products are certified original and authentic. Have peace of mind when you buy with our 4 months limited warranty.